A new action-packed blockbuster has premiered on Netflix, and it’s sure to be the streamer’s movie of the summer. The Gray Man comes from Avengers: Endgame directors the Russo Brothers and stars Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, and Regé-Jean Page.
Based on the book of the same name by Mark Greaney, The Gray Man centers on a CIA black ops mercenary (Gosling) who winds up becoming a huge target of a former colleague (Evans) and many international assassins.
The action thriller, which received a limited theatrical release and has garnered mixed critical reception, features classic songs you’ll recognize, some excellent classical music, and other unique jazz, rock, and soul music song choices. But there’s also a new song by a chart-topping, Grammy-winning rock band that brings the movie to an end.
The Gray Man music and soundtrack
The Black Keys close the film with a catchy song called “Wild Child” in the credits. The song was released in March 2022 and was featured on their eleventh album Dropout Boogie, which was released on May 13. But what are the other songs in the movie? We’ve tracked down all of the music from the movie that you can add to your playlist.
Here’s all of the music featured in The Gray Man’s soundtrack:
- “Lochloosa” by JJ Grey & Mofro
- “Clean Food (feat. Fukking Hero)” by Boom Boom Cash
- “Tang High-Low (Playing Dice)” by Waipoj Petschsupan
- “Toei from the Heart” by Banyen Rakkaen
- “Kol Slaven” by The Sofia Brass Ensemble
- “Spinning Wheel” by Shirley Bassey
- “The Dogum Boogum Song” by Brenton Wood
- “Tristch-Tratsch-Polka, Op. 214” by Wiener Sängerknaben, Gerald Wirth, Salonorchester Alt Wien
- “Silver Bird” by Mark Lindsay
- “Aline” by Christophe
- “Wild Child” by The Black Keys (end credits song)
What did you think of The Gray Man? Share your thoughts in the comments, and watch the movie now on Netflix!